Sighhhhh...
And I don' t know it happened, but this is the only picture that I have to commemorate the big day.
And if I'm being entirely truthful, this was actually taken the day after her birthday.
But please don't get me wrong. We celebrated, and decorated, and snacked, and had a fun outing, despite the lack of photographic evidence.
Friend Emma spent the night on Friday and on Saturday I took them to the movies to see Toy Story 3. Yes, it's already out on DVD, but going to the movies is just plain fun!
I love this Silly Matilda and can't imagine life without her and her funny antics.
Every day since her birthday she has asked me "Am I still four?"
Yes.
And let's keep it that way as long as possible.
It wasn't all that long ago that she was this little...

Too fast.
Here are some of four year old Tillies favorite things.
Favorite Color: Purple and Baby Blue
Favorite Animal: Horse
Favorite Movie: Harry Houses (what!?) I mean I like to watch um, Monsters Vs. Pumpkins
Favorite Song: Um... um... um... Chickmunk
Favorite Food: Um... Peanut Butter and Jelly.
Thank you so much to everyone who thought of her on her special day!
2 comments:
She so reminds me of 'her mother' and that's a compliment! I see Tillie and the clock rolls back and I see her mother, so many likenesses! ♥
wow, I remember when that cutey little baby was born! It certainly doesn't seem like 4 years ago. I'm sorry for being the worst aunt ever :(, we have been awful about acknowledging birthdays this year. We'll sing happy birthday to ALL of you at Christmas! Isn't that a great present- seeing us? no? I completely understand :).
Post a Comment