Saturday, November 6, 2010

GOAL!!!

Today wrapped up soccer season for LaRue and Matilda.
Boy, did we have a fun season, but boy, am I glad it's over!
Having two kids in sports is not easy!
Michelle, Julie, and Jerilee, I don't know how you girls do it!
Luckily for us both of the girls games and pizza parties were at the same time and side by side.
Whew!

Look at that girl springing into action!
She had her best game of the season today and scored her very first goal!
Yay Ruesie!


LaRue with her team.
Both of the girls coaches were so nice and good with all of the kids.
LaRue said tonight that she is going to miss her coach.


And here we are at the pizza party when LaRue got her trophy.
She may not look like it, but she was super thrilled to get it.


Tillie started off her game by losing a shoe.
Whoops.
Soccer Coach, as Tillie calls him, is helping her put it back on.


And here we have Soccer Coach encouraging Matilda (fruitlessly) to watch the ball and go after it.


Here's Tillie accepting her trophy and not looking back.
Seriously, she practically took it and ran.
Ah manners.

The gangs all here!
Ignore Tillies mop top and sour expression.
Believe it or not, this is the best picture that I got.
I think our camera is on it's way out because my pictures have been crazy fuzzy lately.
It's possible that it's been dropped A LOT, but I'm sure it's never been my fault.
Tillies coach was so sweet to her, I think he has become one of her favorites.
Tonight at dinner she said he was her henchman.
Silly sweet Tillie.

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Hooray for LaRue with her 'goal'! Both girls are so cute! In Tillie's group picture, the boy with the glasses looks like he's not going to be parting with his prize trophy non too soon! Ha! Ha! Cute kids! ♥

Jerilee E. said...

they are just the cutest soccer players I ever did see! Yay for LaRue's goooooooal!
I love that Matilda calls him Soccer Coach- I can just hear it in my head :).

Also, I want pizza.