Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Naughty Napper

When I put Adelaide down for her nap, the bedroom was clean.

Harumph.
Why do kids resist naps?
I feel like I could nap at any opportunity, not that I often get the chance to test that theory.

Apparently wreaking all that havoc really wears a girl out.
And who needs a mattress when you've made yourself a nice little nest out of every single piece of clothing you own?
Thanks Adelaide, it was so much fun putting it all back.
But I love you anyway.

4 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Oh my goodness! You need a 'lid' for the top of her crib! We built one for David's crib, the little escape artist! We had to bungie cord it on. Then he rocked the crib so the matress fell out the bottom and he slid out like it was a slide! Then we had to bungie cord it so the top lid and the mattress would be secure. Kids keep you on your toes don't they! :o) She's a sweetie though! ♥

Jerilee E. said...

oh. my. goodness. That is one crafty girl you've got there!! Did she seriously disassemble the table, too? I don't think Brandon has ever even tried to climb out of his crib. I'm sure he could, he just hasn't tried to.
I can't stop looking at these pictures- it just cracks me up. Really makes me want to give her big, silly hugs. So soon, little Adelaide. I'm coming for ya.

Campbell said...

oh my she was one busy little girl, that is so funny that she wore herself out with all the hard work she had done to the room!

Scott and Jillian said...

I think that is one of those mysteries of God that we will learn on the other side. ;)