What? Mothers Day was a week ago?
Well, it's kind of rude of you to point that out, so let's just breeze past it, shall we?
Well, it's kind of rude of you to point that out, so let's just breeze past it, shall we?
My Mothers Day was pretty perfect.
It didn't start off the best, Jordan had to work into that morning, so I was woken up very early by Adelaide, who first kicked me in the head, and then screeched and screeched to inform me that she was ready to wake up and get the day going.
BUT
once Jordan got home, I got to go back to bed - I LOVE that.
AND he surprised me with breakfast in bed, I was completely gobsmacked!
Jordan and the girls just generally gave me a really sweet day, it was pretty lovely.
LaRue had made this for me at school
So precious.
And Jordan, taking a cue from - by which I mean completely copying - his lovely sister, gave the girls a little Mothers Day interview, which I also thought was pretty precious.It didn't start off the best, Jordan had to work into that morning, so I was woken up very early by Adelaide, who first kicked me in the head, and then screeched and screeched to inform me that she was ready to wake up and get the day going.
BUT
once Jordan got home, I got to go back to bed - I LOVE that.
AND he surprised me with breakfast in bed, I was completely gobsmacked!
Jordan and the girls just generally gave me a really sweet day, it was pretty lovely.
LaRue had made this for me at school
Enjoy...
What is something mommy always says to you?
L: I love you.
M: Thank you.
A: Aaaaaaaooooh.
What makes mommy happy?
L: Giving her a hug.
M: Behaving.
A: Laughed at her hand.
What makes mommy sad?
L: When we wake up early (Boy is she right on that one!).
M: When we never behave.
A: Grunted and danced.
How does mommy make you laugh?
L: When she gives us a belly whopper.
M: With a joke - then gibberish.
A: aa-ooh
What was mom like as a kid?
L: A good girl, like I am going to be.
M: She was like... Paaah!
A: Grumbled.
How old is mommy?
L: 17 (I'll take it!)
M: 5
A: Grunted
How tall is mommy?
L: 5 to 50.
M: Held her hand up over her head.
A: Whined.
What is mommys favorite thing to do?
L: Get some rest.
M: Listen to her do laundry (She's actually closer to being right than you might think. I call it my laundry vacation when I go in my bedroom and fold laundry while listening to the Harry Potter books on CD, it's good times.)
A: hob hob hob
What does mommy do when you're not around?
L: Watch TV.
M: Stay home (I'm so exciting!)
A: Kicked and grunted.
If mommy was famous, what would it be for?
L: Writing
M: I'm nervous.
A: Yeah! aaa-ooo.
What is mommy really good at?
L: Playing games... being nice.
M: Driving the car.
A: Silent.
What is mommy not really good at?
L: Games (I'm a little confused, am I good at games or not?)
M: Playing catch (What? I'm better at it than Tillie is!)
A: LaRue spoke in her Adelaide voice and said "eating sausages?"
What does mommy do for a job?
L: Goes to meeting.
M: Working down... movie (You're guess is as good as mine.)
A: Jibber jabber.
What is mommys favorite food?
L: Pizza.
M: Lamb food, watermelon TV (Lamb food... yum.)
A: aaaaaahh!
What makes you proud of mommy?
L: Hugging.
M: Going out for a run.
A: Silent.
If mommy were a cartoon character, which one would it be?
L: Princess.
M: A rose shirt (obviously).
A: Gaa aah.
What do you and mommy do together?
L: Pass my ball to each other.
M: We go together (like rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong).
A: Waved the wii remote around.
How are you and mommy the same?
L: She goes to school with me.
M: She has hair like me.
A: Bounced and said oo aa aa .
How are you and mommy different?
L: Different hair.
M: I'm pretty nervous (actually Matilda, I think this makes us very similar).
A: Daaah.
How do you know mommy loves you?
L: Because I'm so cute (you can't argue with that logic).
M: Can we play at the park?
A: Was busy squeezing behind the couch.
Where is mommys favorite place to go?
L: To the store.
M: To the library.
A: Gibberish.
I hope all you moms out there had a great Mothers Day!
2 comments:
Oh Lisa, this made my whole week! I laughed myself to tears - being completely incapable of reciting the interview to Bob (who also found it quite entertaining).
Thanks girls ;)
I love nervous little Matilda! Interesting that she was so nervous about saying what her mommy would be famous for. Now I am intrigued ;).
Post a Comment