Our little Adelaide is no dummy.
Why sleep in some boring old crib?
This is not her actual crib, by the way.

When you can sucker your mom and dad into letting you sleep like this?

So much more room to really sprawl out.

Doesn't she look so comfortable?
Doesn't she look so deceptively sweet?

Someday I'll get to sleep through an entire night without taking a kick to the head, right? Someday?
Just so you know, I only let her sleep in our bed because when I put her down in her own she starts SCREAMING like she's being beaten with a red hot poker!
And I'm too frazzled to listen to THAT at the end of a long day, or you know, nap time.
Why sleep in some boring old crib?
This is not her actual crib, by the way.

When you can sucker your mom and dad into letting you sleep like this?
So much more room to really sprawl out.
Doesn't she look so comfortable?
Doesn't she look so deceptively sweet?
Someday I'll get to sleep through an entire night without taking a kick to the head, right? Someday?
Just so you know, I only let her sleep in our bed because when I put her down in her own she starts SCREAMING like she's being beaten with a red hot poker!
And I'm too frazzled to listen to THAT at the end of a long day, or you know, nap time.
2 comments:
Such a sweet little cherub! You just want to kiss those cherub cheeks! ♥
well, I don't know how you'd say no to such a cutie little cute face! Screaming helps, too ;). Someday soon they will all be big... and no more kicks to the head. We can hope, at least.
Post a Comment