Thank you. I had been longing for some naked mole rat and voila! Glad you all had fun at the zoo. I'm going with McKenna's class on Monday to the zoo!
I love the 'smiling' picture of LaRue on the lioness. She's a poster picture of happiness! :o)
aw- so fun! Look how happy she is! I always love me some naked mole rats... behind glass. I miss the Oregon zoo. Hali's class is going to the Aquarium next month- I love field trips :).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you. I had been longing for some naked mole rat and voila! Glad you all had fun at the zoo. I'm going with McKenna's class on Monday to the zoo!
I love the 'smiling' picture of LaRue on the lioness. She's a poster picture of happiness! :o)
aw- so fun! Look how happy she is! I always love me some naked mole rats... behind glass. I miss the Oregon zoo.
Hali's class is going to the Aquarium next month- I love field trips :).
Post a Comment