The time has come for me to say goodbye bloglines,
I swear for the past few weeks every time that I've sat down to read me some good bloggage, you're having
"internal server errors".
I just can't take you holding my blogs hostage any longer.
Thank you for the good times but good bye.
Hello Google reader!


4 comments:
I love Google Reader. It's a godsend. I have found only two downsides to it: (1) there's no feed on private blogs (like mine), so I still have to remember to visit them regularly; and (2) I don't comment on people's blogs as often as I did when I still visited each and every page.
I suppose it's also a downside that I have over 200 subscribed blogs because they're way too easy to follow.
I was thinking of switching to Google Reader too...but I'm just too lazy to do it now...I've heard good things about it, so I hope you are happy in your new place. :)
I hear ya sista. I made the switch after Christmas. I just couldn't deal with it anymore either. Google reader has worked great. It's nice too because you can have your email, IM, reader, etc. all in one place. Now, you just need a gmail email. :0)
Love google reader. I have it on my google homepage so I can just scroll through it there. I do find myself not commenting as often, though....
Post a Comment