I put LaRue on a well deserved time out a few days ago. After the designated time had passed and I was going up to her bedroom to talk to her about it, I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet things were behind her closed bedroom door.
When I opened her door I found that the quiet was due to her intense concentration.
5 comments:
kay- that totally made my day!! If only she'd written it on paper it would be a treasured keepsake forever! I guess a picture is the next best thing. What a cutie pie!
Too cute! You should ask her 'where she'll go' when she leaves. No money=no home, food, etc. Ha! Ha! Ha! ♥
Instead of losing her cool, she wrote a strongly worded letter. I like that!
I love that she even thought to write you a note about it. I can't believe how smart she is... and she spelled 'going' correctly- amazing! However, her spelling of 'put' is my favorite. I can't help it- poot makes me laugh. I have the humor of a 7 year old.
I think I'm gonna threaten to leave the next time my kids act out. We'll see how it goes.
I'm with Jerilee. Poot = hilarious!
Maybe I'll leave my kids a note one of these days and go hide in my closet - just to see what they would do ;)
Mwahaha!
Post a Comment