It's official.
I'm a minivan driving soccer mom.
I like our van just fine and I think that LaRue playing soccer is about the most adorable thing ever, but something about that last sentence makes me cringe a little bit.
Oh well.
LaRue had her first soccer game ever yesterday.
I'm not quite sure what she was going for in this picture, but trust me, she was excited about it.
Adelaide was ambivalent.
I was actually pretty impressed by how non-clumpily they played. I mean, there was definitely a lot of clumping, but not as much as I was anticipating - and some of the boys out there really seemed to know what they're doing!
Anyway, LaRue had a really good time, she got in one really good kick in particular and their team won 5 - 2. Not that anyone kept score or anything like that.
I'm a minivan driving soccer mom.
I like our van just fine and I think that LaRue playing soccer is about the most adorable thing ever, but something about that last sentence makes me cringe a little bit.
Oh well.
LaRue had her first soccer game ever yesterday.
I'm not quite sure what she was going for in this picture, but trust me, she was excited about it.
Adelaide was ambivalent.
Anyway, LaRue had a really good time, she got in one really good kick in particular and their team won 5 - 2. Not that anyone kept score or anything like that.
Go Grey!
3 comments:
I like the picture of LaRue standing in between all the boys. You go girl! And congrats on your new Soccer Mommyhood. I think I might be there soon as I already have the van, and I was thinking of putting Matthew in soccer in the fall (Don't fight it Emily, let it happen).
Hurray LaRue! Hurray Lisa! With your soccer experience you'll love watching a mini you playing out there! ♥
Aw- I love these pictures! Yay for soccer! I figure as long as you don't put the "Soccer Mom" sticker in your back window then it's not so bad ;). Can't wait to see more pictures of her soccer-ing!
Post a Comment