Sunday, May 16, 2010

Deja Zoo

See what I did there?
Deja Zoo.
Because I just blogged about going to the zoo a few weeks ago?
Sometimes I think I'm pretty clever.
ANYWAY
When we went to the zoo with LaRues class last month, Matilda was pretty disappointed that she couldn't come with us, so we promised her that we would all go as a family.
So on Tuesday that's what we did.
It was really nice, Grandma Laurie came with us and the weather was about as perfect as you could wish for.

This was how Adelaide rolled for most of the trip; laid back.


Riding the lion statue, you just gotta do it - if you're little of course.


Tillie, compared with a Sun Bear. I think she could take him, don't you?


The three girls, letting loose, and maybe looking a little bit like wild animals who got out of their cages.


So we happened to go when they had their dinosaur displays set up, I guess they do it for a few weeks every year. Even though they made her nervous, the dinosaurs were one of Matildas favorite things about the whole zoo.
Her other favorite thing was that the zoo parking lots were completely filled up so we had to park up the freeway in their shuttle lot and ride in on a school bus. This was not my favorite - in fact it almost made me say 'let's come back some other day' - but Matilda LOVED it! LaRue gets to ride the bus every day and this was Tillies first time - animals schmanimals!

1 comment:

Jerilee E. said...

ah, I just love the zoo! I still haven't been to the zoo here in Utah... maybe I'm afraid I'll be disappointed :).