Ever since that day LaRue has mentioned from time to time that she'd really like "one of those feather scarves" for her birthday.
Not being very bright, I thought things like
"That could be kind of cute, like Fancy Nancy."
and
"It couldn't hurt."
Well, I don't know how Fancy Nancys mom puts up with it, but here is what you get when you give your six year old her own (probably very cheap) feather boa:
Needless to say the boa has since been completely buried in the bottom of the girls dress up box.
It seemed a little too heartless to completely throw it out less than a week after she got it.
Once that week is up, I make no promises.
3 comments:
I would have been tempted to tell the girls, 'Oh my goodness who killed a chicken in our house?' Ha! Ha! :o)
ah, yes. We have a red one of those feather boas. There is a never-ending amount of red feathers all over. I keep saying I am going to throw it away and STILL haven't done it. The strange thing is that we've had it for almost a year. I can't even begin to imagine how many feathers I've vacuumed up. Yet, the boa still has tons of feathers on it. It regenerates.
Something horrible has happened here! Yes, murder most fowl.
Post a Comment