I seem to have lost a bit of my project mojo lately, so the other night when I finally made this, I was so excited - it has been on my to do list forever.
Hello, my pretties!
Yay!
The empty pocket is for my little scissors.
I know you were wondering.
Side note: have you ever made a fabric covered button before?
How oddly satisfying!
Since I'm nerding out about crochet (again), I might as well have Adelaide show you my super cool eyeballs container.
I also have one of these babies,
(though this picture is off of amazon)
which, by the by, is called a YARNTAINER.I love it so much.
And of course I keep all of this awesomeness, in my super cool crochet tote:
2 comments:
I admit it freely! You are awesome! Also, I love exclamation points!!!
PS... my word verification is pergeo, which is obviously a cleansing spell. Pergeo!!
hehe- this made me laugh. I love it! Nothing wrong with crocheting- especially considering the cool things you know how to do with it :).
Post a Comment