I made this little friend for LaRue.
It was meant to be a birthday pal to go with her Strawberry Girl, but I didn't finish it in time.
I think I'm going to make one for Tillie and Adelaide with their respective hair colors and maybe stick them in their stockings at Christmas... if I finish them in time which is by no means guaranteeable.
Oh, and the reason that I would make them little skunks is because we're constantly calling them little skunks.
In our defense, they're constantly acting like little skunks, so... we're not jerks?
It was meant to be a birthday pal to go with her Strawberry Girl, but I didn't finish it in time.
In our defense, they're constantly acting like little skunks, so... we're not jerks?
2 comments:
That is so adorable! At least they don't 'stink' like skunks! :o)
mine stink like skunks.
we call our kids skunks, too! it must be a Newby thing. They can thank Grandpa.
that is so, so cute. I love the furry tail.
Post a Comment