I don't blame you if you don't watch this whole thing.
I get it that kids are the most cute to their very own parents, and I know you're not me, so unless you're Jordan, well, this ain't your kid.
But I thought it was cute.
Of course.
Disclaimer: Tillie was at the very end of a twenty-four hour bug and that is the only excuse I can give you for her hair looking this way. Heck, at least I've got an excuse this time. Oh, and in case you couldn't tell, she is singing this song.
I get it that kids are the most cute to their very own parents, and I know you're not me, so unless you're Jordan, well, this ain't your kid.
But I thought it was cute.
Of course.
Disclaimer: Tillie was at the very end of a twenty-four hour bug and that is the only excuse I can give you for her hair looking this way. Heck, at least I've got an excuse this time. Oh, and in case you couldn't tell, she is singing this song.
3 comments:
How precious! I love that little 'yeah' at the end! Cute! ♥
Poor mom, I hope you got some rest. That bug has been lavishing itself on everyone! :o/ Tillie looks a little pale but oh so cute! :o)
ok, all my kids seriously gathered around my computer to watch this. Then they wanted to watch it over and over again! She is just the cutest, smartest thing ever! The 'yeah' at the end was the best!
I didn't know Tillie played the voice of Jr Asparagus!!!
And way to play the whole ensemble there at the end girlfriend..."watching, watching, watchingggg, out for you and MEEEEEEEEE!"
LOVE that cutie pie!
Post a Comment