Look at what LaRue brought home from school today
Oh how I adore it! It's the first clay project that she's brought home and I just think it's the cutest thing ever. I tried to get a good picture of her holding it, I took about ten pictures of this child and her eyes were closed in nine of them, and half closed in the tenth. Like Father like daughter I guess. Which is not to imply I look out good in any pictures ever - I do NOT. I'm just able to keep my eyes open, and feel the need to brag about it I guess.
4 comments:
That is so precious! I still have 'plaster/clay projects' you kids did in elementary school! LaRue did an excellent job! It deserves a place of honor in your trophy (bookcase) case! :o)
I love it! You can see where her cute little hands and fingers molded that clay into her own little snowman! My kids have yet to bring home any sculpted items... sad :(. I want some!
My word verification to post this comment is mitamilt. I'm liking it...
I also wanted to say that the eyes closed in pictures is DEFINITELY a Newby thing. We have some pretty dang awesome family pictures with at least half of the kids 'asleep' and smiling. Not me... I could manage to keep my eyes open. Still didn't help the picture, though.
Mitamilt sounds like some sort of minty/milk shakey/vitamin drink - and yes, I will have one.
Post a Comment