Saturday, February 27, 2010

Now For Something A Little Less Hateful

What with Presidents Day being in the month of February, LaRues Kindergarten class has been learning about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. A few days ago LaRue brought this paper home that they'd worked on in class.
Much like everything she brings home, I found this completely precious.


I LOVE that she would carry candy bars in her hat, and I LOVE how she spelled candebors all by herself.
Love it. Love her. Love the whole thing.

4 comments:

*julie* said...

For Heaven's sakes, Abe! Why didn't YOU think of candybars?!

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Would she share some with me? ♥

Jerilee E. said...

I would totally have candebors in my giant hat, too! LaRue is my kinda girl. I can't believe how super smart she is... she has always been that way, though :).

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

Duh?!! Who WOULDN'T put a candy bar in their hat...oh, a man...that's who! LOVE HER!!