Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes you have a three year old named Matilda.
And sometimes that three year old isn't as careful and/or nice as she should be to your sweet little
? baby.
And sometimes that means your sweet little baby ends up with a black eye.

And that is sad.
And sometimes it's impossible to get a reasonable picture of that little baby with her black eye, which by the way, looks even worse these few days later.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

I think your picture is just fine. She's definitely showing off that shiner, though! I can't believe how much she looks like Jordan in this photo. Wow. She's definitely a Newby, huh?

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Such a beautiful face and smile and gorgeous blue eyes! The shiner, not so much, sniff, sob. :(
Plase give her a hug and kiss for us. xoxo ♥

emily said...

Poor Adelaide! She does look like Jordan here...not because of the black eye. I hope she gets better.

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

Oh, poor baby! Hope she feels better soon! And she does look like Jordan here. That was my first though. Cutie Patootie!

Jerilee E. said...

Not an original thought, but the first thing I said when I saw this was "Look how much that cutie pie looks like Jordan!" Sad little baby eye! Brandon got a black eye when Bryn pushed him down a while ago. Aren't big sisters the best?? ;)

Word verification: haroo- as in harooooo everybody... you got that?

*julie* said...

Sad little eye. But it was hard for me to focus on the eye what with those adorable little chompers on the bottom peaking out between those delectable cheeks!
Must. Squeeze. Cheeks!
Hopefully cheek squeezing isn't too painful for her right now. I guess it's a good thing I'm not around at the moment.
And am I to understand this was an accident, or intentional? I just can't imagine funny Tillie purposely inflicting pain on her adorable little sis!