Friday, March 12, 2010
Caged Treat
Well we finally had to break out the baby gates yesterday. Up to this point we'd been pretty successful at using the couch to keep a certain curious baby confined in the living room, but since that gives her maybe ten square feet of playing space she has long been fed up with her restrictions. SO in an effort to broaden her horizons, though it ain't by much, out came the gates, and now Adelaide spends a lot of time looking like this:
The best part is when she's on one side and I'm on the other. If I have a cracker or something to give her I'll pass it through the gate rather than over it because it's funnier that way. To me. I mean, let's face it, most of the time she acts like a wild animal anyway. At least with this I get to have a bit of a laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that's the funniest thing EVER! I really need to remember that one ;)
That is too cute! I would prefer to see Adelaide than the monkey. Ha! Ha! Smart concept passing the cracker 'through' the gate. Passing it over it and having her reach for it deters her thinking, hmmm....I can climb OVER the gate to get the cracker! ♥
hehe, that's awesome. I totally get it. You act like an animal, we will treat you as such! I love when they sit with their faces against the baby gate... we don't have to use one anymore, though. Ever. so strange. Well, until Mark starts needing one again...
Hahaha, I LOVE this post! It's hilarious!
Post a Comment