I just wanted to show you what I meant about her eye looking worse these few days later. Poor lil thing. But how cute is she? Just sittin there, eating her bread crust.Also, maybe to exonerate Tillie just a little bit, here's how it happened.
Last Thursday, Adelaide had the audacity to be holding something that Matilda wanted. She was standing up at the time and Tillie yanked it out of her hand, which caused Adelaide to topple over where she landed with her face on the edge of a hard box.
And that's how you give a baby a black eye without any punching.
4 comments:
Herbal Aid Cream! Did you use any??? It has to be put on right when the injury occurs. Remember Doug's Okanini Dance on Aikahi Elementary's outside basketball court??? I put cream on it and it was amazing! Adelaide is still beautiful! ♥ Give Adelaide hugs and kisses for us! xoxox
What a poor little sweetie!! Don't you feel like everyone at the store is just staring at you like you abuse her? That's how I felt when Kolton fell and scraped up the whole side of his nose and mouth (oh, and it was the day before we met with his birthmommy for the first time after he was born). I am glad she is on the mend!
oh for goodness sakes! That is quite the bruised up eye, little girl! Makes her look tough... and my word verification is 'estest'- so it makes her look the tough-estest.
Oh, what a black eye that is! But she does look so cute and content right there. At least she'll have a good story to tell, about how she got her first black eye when she was a baby! :)
Hope it gets better quickly!
Post a Comment