uh- these pictures made me laugh out loud! I LOVE it! I also totally get the whole 'calling her She Beast out of love' thing. My kids get called some awesome things...
Also- duh, I totally meant you Newby's. I think all of us at Disneyland would be the best thing EVER. We were planning on 3 or 4 years from now to go again. Unless you guys plan a trip sooner, then we will totally crash it :).
3 comments:
uh- these pictures made me laugh out loud! I LOVE it! I also totally get the whole 'calling her She Beast out of love' thing. My kids get called some awesome things...
Also- duh, I totally meant you Newby's. I think all of us at Disneyland would be the best thing EVER. We were planning on 3 or 4 years from now to go again. Unless you guys plan a trip sooner, then we will totally crash it :).
Oh that little 'Miss Busy' looks so sad! Ha! Ha! Save this so that when she becomes a mom and is caging her 'wee beastie' she can laugh! :o)
The *She Beast caption totally made me hear her "rawr" when I saw her picture! Too funny!!!
Post a Comment