And so does LaRue!
Toward the beginning of this season, LaRue happened to be in the room when either Bob or Jillian was yelling at the contestants to work out harder and said something about every person in America wants to be here right now and they actually are! Well, LaRue turned to me and asked "Do you want to go there Mom?" And I said "Sure, that would be great!" because it would. Well ever since then she's been such a fan of the show. That night when Jordan woke up one of the first things she told him was "Me and mommy are going to the exercise place!" Every week she asks me when we'll go.Less cute is me sitting on the couch eating ice cream - I kid you not - and LaRue turns to me in the middle of an exercise and says "You can practice this one mom, if you get up." To which I reply "Uhh, maybe later..." munch munch munch. I think this baby and I are past any point that's going to find me exercising, my hips hurt just thinking about it. Although my hips pretty much hurt 24/7 at this point anyway.
Well I can't help but root for the brown team, they've wormed their way into this scroogey heart of mine so I think they're my faves at this point, but surprisingly ever since Joelle has gone there's nobody that I really can't stand. Oy, remember the horrible days of Vicki and Heba?
5 comments:
LaRue is such a sweet cheerleader! She is a gem! :o)
I love Larue's pjs I want a pair. they remind me of strawberry shortcake in the old days.
I could have beat Vicki last season- I honestly could NOT stand her- I really wanted Phil and Amy to kick everyone's trash and truth be told- they both looked better even though they didn't win. Wes and I call the dad on the brown team "Stromboli" (think Pinocchio) but it doesn't stop us from rooting for them, too!
Could this season BE any more opposite than the last one?! Just when Vicky and Heba had me thinking my love for Biggest Loser was at an end they find the most kind-hearted people on the planet to wash away the bad taste in my mouth. And even this week with Shanon's whining, I couldn't help but love her update at the end. Because who doesn't have a life-long dream of being in the roller derby?!
I love Biggest Loser too. This is the first season I've watched and I'm totally hooked. Every episode I end up crying at some point. And the super blatant product endorsements make me laugh. Laughing and crying...that's me watching Biggest Loser!
Post a Comment