I HATE peeing in a cup! And it's not getting any easier or anything.
I HATE being weighed! And it's not getting any prettier or anything.
I HATE that I have to go to the Doctors office, fight for a parking space, pee in a cup (the beauty of the cup peeing system where I go, is that you put your cup in a little brown bag and then you have to hold it while you wait. In the waiting room. With people! It just seems so humiliating) get weighed (painful) and then see the doctor for seriously five minutes, maybe.
Sigh, and I have to go back in two weeks. Then every week from that point. Sigh, again.
I am really, really thankful for our health insurance and that I'm able to get the regular check ups and that everything seems to be going well. It's just that as I get bigger (ENORMOUS!) and more uncomfortable (by the day!) I feel these little degradations very keenly.
Can you guess what I did this morning?
Oh well, only (only?) forty three days left.
I HATE being weighed! And it's not getting any prettier or anything.
I HATE that I have to go to the Doctors office, fight for a parking space, pee in a cup (the beauty of the cup peeing system where I go, is that you put your cup in a little brown bag and then you have to hold it while you wait. In the waiting room. With people! It just seems so humiliating) get weighed (painful) and then see the doctor for seriously five minutes, maybe.
Sigh, and I have to go back in two weeks. Then every week from that point. Sigh, again.
I am really, really thankful for our health insurance and that I'm able to get the regular check ups and that everything seems to be going well. It's just that as I get bigger (ENORMOUS!) and more uncomfortable (by the day!) I feel these little degradations very keenly.
Can you guess what I did this morning?
Oh well, only (only?) forty three days left.

2 comments:
Just think if men were pregnant and had to go through the same thing. Now that's a knee slapper! Ha! Ha! Ha! :o) The best part would be the 'exam!' Har! Har! Har! :o) This bend over and cough bit, oh please! Okay I'll be nice, they do 'put up' with us. Oh Lisa, just think, it will all be over with 'next month!'
Having not had the prenatal experience, I would still like to share that hemorrhoids, stretch marks, large flabby guts, and sore boobs are not solely for the large and prego. However, I never had to go through the million weigh-ins (more to the dr.'s delight than mine, I promise) but I have had to pee in more cups than I would like to admit to have a dr say 'well, that was pointless- we don't know why you can't get pregnant!' *sigh* so, in some way I can feel for you- I am glad it is almost over! (and for what it is worth- you look lovely pregnant! :)
Post a Comment