The fabulous Mique of 30 Days fame is hosting a giveaway of some awfully cute Matilda Jane goods. Now normally, my selfish strategy concerning giveaways is to keep what I know to myself, I don't want to decrease my chances do I?! Well, it's proven completely unsuccessful for me up to this point, and since the goodies and my daughter share the same name I have to do everything in my power to up my odds, right? So I thought this time I'd give sharing what I know a try.
Here's what I know:Matilda Jane makes adorable clothes.
30 Days is giving some away.
Do what you will and good luck.
2 comments:
Well I am 'relieved' that you are not including our sweet Tillie in that give-away! :o) Ha! Ha! Ha!
I would have to drive right down there and bring her home to Grandma! :o) Good luck on your Give-away hint to everyone. That was very 'sharing' of you! :o)
I am so not creative enough to leave a post good enough to win that contest.. but I entered anyway so I can give the clothes to Matilda! I honestly think she HAS to pick you to win simply because of the name thing!
Post a Comment