One hour later, LaRue comes out of my bedroom whimpering, what is it now? She had been playing at the computer and I had given her a little cup full of chocolate chips to snack on - don't judge me -
and for who knows what reason, she had decided to put at least one up each of her nostrils. Much to her dismay it's easier getting them in then getting them out.Come on girls, what the heck?!
5 comments:
Poor girls. Poor mommy! When my brother (or sister...? I can never remember) was little he stuck up his nose a few pieces of the Nestle Crunch bites that were on the market for a couple of years, but not very long. We couldn't get them out. My mom called the doctor, who said just to let the chocolate melt, and the crisped rice would come out easier on its own then.
Sounds like a bit of 'chocolate' coming out of both ends, eh?! (ah...my humor)- I don't judge- today is Kolton's birthday and I totally gave him a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast and I am SO taking him to McDonalds for dinner
My poor little darlings including their mommy. Ahhh, memories to write about, especially tell them to your children when they are between 14 and 16! Ha! Ha!~ Ha! It has its rewards! :o)
That is awesome. thank you for sharing it bought a huge smile to my face and I needed some smiles. Thanks.
Ah.. don't you just love days like that??? Bryn recently went through a put things up the nose phase... luckily nothing that wasn't food. I regularly give my kids chocolate chips in a cup after dinner... so obviously I will not judge!
Post a Comment