Lisas Amazing Apple Pie
Take one pre-made Pillsbury Pie Crust
Add two cans pre-made apple pie filling
Follow instructions on the package.
It also really helps if you've got one of the cutest little helpers on the planet.
Anyway, Happy Valentines Day everybody! Around here we celebrated with a ridiculous number of heart shaped bean bags (once I got started, I had too many cute pink fabrics to choose from and couldn't help myself)
and a little bit of candy. I'm actually the only one that didn't end up getting any candy, so heaven help me not to eat everybody elses... that's totally the type of thing that I would do. Recall if you will, that episode of Friends where Joey eats his dates entire dessert while she's in the restroom and when she comes back and sees it's gone he tells her "I'm not even sorry!" Yeah, that's me. But don't feel sorry for me and my lack of candy because ladies, it pays to blog, or maybe it just pays to have a really sweet husband. Remember when I mentioned what a big fan I am of this? Well Jordan went ahead and got it for me, I didn't even hint at it or anything! He also said that remembering the picture from the blog helped him to choose the right one, yay! So if nothing else, this blog brings Jordan and I closer together.
Take one pre-made Pillsbury Pie Crust
Add two cans pre-made apple pie filling
Follow instructions on the package.
It also really helps if you've got one of the cutest little helpers on the planet.
Anyway, Happy Valentines Day everybody! Around here we celebrated with a ridiculous number of heart shaped bean bags (once I got started, I had too many cute pink fabrics to choose from and couldn't help myself)
I hope you all have a very sweet Valentines Day!
1 comment:
Wow! What can I say but 'Wow!' Awesome pie too! I love how you used the heart cut outs and placed them on the pie. I bet you and LaRue had the best time ever!!! :o) Now I can watch that movie with you when I come down next month!! :o)
And...you know Kirsten's birthday is April 2nd and she'd love to share having some of those very cute heart shaped bean bags. They would make a sound of the beans inside and she can pick them up and play with them. Hint! Hint! Hint! :o)
Post a Comment