Sunday, February 22, 2009

Six Years

Happy Anniversary Jordan!
I love you very much! I'm so happy to be your wife, I know you may find that surprising given how shrewish I am a good part of the time, but it's true. I'm so proud of who you are. Thank you for being so willing to work so hard and take such good care of your girls - none of us make it easy, but you're usually pretty nice about it.
Here's to the next six, I love you!
PS, I'm sorry that I used my bear voice earlier when I asked you to leave and you just wouldn't. Neither of us are perfect I guess, except that we're perfect for each other, smooch!

4 comments:

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!!!! What a cute picture, I remember that day clearly. Hope you had a nice day together.

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Happy Anniversary Jordan and Lisa! We LOVE YOU sooooo much! You have two, soon to be '3', beautiful daughters! :o)

Jerilee E. said...

Wow, congrats you guys! 6 years.. it feels like yesterday.. but it also feels like so long ago. Like we've always had Lisa as a Newby! Haha! And we'll never give her back...

amanda said...

i have never seem wedding pictures you look so great. happy day to both of you.