Have you seen this movie? If you haven't, you really should. I almost want to tell you that you must. I have loved Stranger Than Fiction from the first viewing and love it even more each time that I see it. After stumbling across it on television last night, that's still the case. It's so different, and genius, and funny, and moving, and enjoyable. Emma Thompson is incomparable, as always. Will Ferrell is spot on, "I brought you flours." Does it get any cuter than that? I'll answer for you: no, it does not. Also a little ode to Maggie Gyllenhall, I can't help but adore her. I think she's so beautiful but in such a different non-Hollywood way and I just love her for it. So do yourself a favor, if you haven't seen this and you get the chance, take it, and you're welcome.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Yes. I am relieved to know that I am not a golem.
Have you seen this movie? If you haven't, you really should. I almost want to tell you that you must. I have loved Stranger Than Fiction from the first viewing and love it even more each time that I see it. After stumbling across it on television last night, that's still the case. It's so different, and genius, and funny, and moving, and enjoyable. Emma Thompson is incomparable, as always. Will Ferrell is spot on, "I brought you flours." Does it get any cuter than that? I'll answer for you: no, it does not. Also a little ode to Maggie Gyllenhall, I can't help but adore her. I think she's so beautiful but in such a different non-Hollywood way and I just love her for it. So do yourself a favor, if you haven't seen this and you get the chance, take it, and you're welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love this movie and I have to say, the "flours" line is my favorite.
I haven't seen it before, but it sounds like I'll have to rent it and see what I'm missing!
Post a Comment