The way that Napoleon describes his tremendous suit in that awed and reverent tone is the same way that I would describe the past week that I got to spend in the company of my sisters. It was so terrific to see everybody and let me just tell you that LaRue had the best week of her life playing with McKenna nonstop. We spent the first half of the time here in Oregon before heading up to Washington for Davids wedding. It was a crazy, busy eight days, we managed to fit some pretty cool adventures in, and Davids wedding was really beautiful and sweet. Despite the fact that she cried a good quarter of the time that we were there and we ended up leaving early because she peed her pants, LaRue seems pretty pleased by her flower girl experience. I took a total of two pictures during the entire visit, things were crazy and wonderful there were some tears and even some sickness but it was all over way too fast. Now that we're all back home I'm completely exhausted, a total slug, and more than a little sulky about having to get back to our normal routine, sigh. But I'll definitely cherish the good times and start looking forward to Christmas when I get to see the Wards again as well as the Ericksons! I can't wait to meet baby Brandon. Only three and a half months and counting!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
That Suit, It's... It's Incredible.
The way that Napoleon describes his tremendous suit in that awed and reverent tone is the same way that I would describe the past week that I got to spend in the company of my sisters. It was so terrific to see everybody and let me just tell you that LaRue had the best week of her life playing with McKenna nonstop. We spent the first half of the time here in Oregon before heading up to Washington for Davids wedding. It was a crazy, busy eight days, we managed to fit some pretty cool adventures in, and Davids wedding was really beautiful and sweet. Despite the fact that she cried a good quarter of the time that we were there and we ended up leaving early because she peed her pants, LaRue seems pretty pleased by her flower girl experience. I took a total of two pictures during the entire visit, things were crazy and wonderful there were some tears and even some sickness but it was all over way too fast. Now that we're all back home I'm completely exhausted, a total slug, and more than a little sulky about having to get back to our normal routine, sigh. But I'll definitely cherish the good times and start looking forward to Christmas when I get to see the Wards again as well as the Ericksons! I can't wait to meet baby Brandon. Only three and a half months and counting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Only 3 more months?! Really?!?! Oh I feel so much better!
At least you took two pictures! Too bad we don't have a family member that is crazy about taking pictures! We shoudl delegate that to the kids as they love to take pictures! I saw some of Julie's kids take pictures on their road trip and they did an awesome job!
Glad you enjoyed your family time!
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Oops, I'm a dope and it's more like four and a half months:(
hey sounds like you had fun. you could be like my family who takes so many pictures it feels like that is all we did was take pictures. glad to hear things when well.
Post a Comment