I'm really looking forward to my next cross stitch project. Simple. Small. Halloweeny. I'm making it to fit in a three inch hoop. Oh yeah, that Nativity cross stitch? It's sittin' pretty in a twelve incher, so yeah. I'm looking forward to a smaller project. Plus, creepy crawly, oh my golly, I think that's one of the cutest things I've ever heard, though I'll probably do the words differently, but anyway, just wanted to give you a taste of what I'm planning, now get that spider out of your mouth! Get it? Taste, mouth? Like you were actually tasting a spider? I think I'm off to bed now.
3 comments:
Geez. These look like hard work? I haven't cross stitched since I was a kid. My mom does these amazing felt and bead work Christmas Stockings, so I of course took on a WAAAAAY too big of a Tree Skirt felt project...um...5 years ago. Still not finished....
But you're inspiring me.
Poor Camel butt.
Do you print up the artwork and then what? Could you work up a TUTE I would like to totally feature this idea on http://www.Blissfullydomestic.com!
Lisa, that's so small! The words can't be too big. Looks like a one day project for you! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Hmmm, a tute? Interesting idea... I'll see what I can work up, including but not limited to the gumption to make my very first tute!
Post a Comment