The main reason we went was to check out the childrens part of the museum where they had an exhibit called "A Book of Mormon Fiesta", you might think I'm making that up but I'm not
See?
They had some fun things about life and the gospel in Latin America, and some really neat historical Book of Mormon displays.
Here we have Adelaide on a bike.
This was the Moroni statue that I thought was really cool to see, it was nestled in The Hall of the Presidents- I don't know what it's actually called, but that seems like a fitting name and I just like to say it. I wish I'd had more time to look around there, I'll have to go back again sometime and leave the kiddos at home:)
Then we walked over to the south visitors center to check things out, and we saw this along the way.
Gorgeous!
And I'm putting this one in, just because I think she's so darn cute.
It was really fun to go and see these places with mom and dad, sisters, nieces and nephews, spending time with these people is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world.
No comments:
Post a Comment