Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ruesies Baptism!

Back in June when we were on our fantastic Utah trip all of us Guptills got together for some family pictures! 
I won't post them here because I absolutely ruined the ones that I made an appearance in, but I mention it because while we were doing that, the beautiful and talented Penelope Lolohea took some pictures of LaRue for her baptism announcements.

These are some of my favorites:


  Oh, how I love this beautiful girl.
And these are the announcements that we went with, I got them here and am quite happy with them:


Here we have LaRue on her baptism day in her special baptism dress, designed and sewn just for her by the sensational Salli Thompson.
I hate myself because this is the ONLY picture that I got of her in her special dress on her special day. What can I say? I was super flustered that day and I kept thinking there would be a better/more convenient moment:(
Oh well, the dress and the girl wearing it are quite lovely.



Daddy and Ruesie a few minutes before the big moment!
Rue was a little nervous and very excited for her special day, Grandma, Grandpa and Kirsten came down from Washington, Grandma and Grandpa Newby were there, Joyce, and Monica and her kids came. There were lots of people that we love who came to support our beautiful Ruesie, and it was a very special day.



1 comment:

*julie* said...

So adorable! And I'm totally with you on the flustered part. When Zack's turn comes around I'll be in all the wrong places, I'm sure!