We had a pretty laid back fourth of July.
I got up ridiculously early to run the Foot Traffic Portland Flat Half. (Thank you so much Adam and Emily for coming to keep an eye on our girls!!!)
It was fun, I really like that race, and I beat my Seattle time from a week and a half earlier by just about 20 minutes, so that was nice! It still was not an impressive time, but 20 minutes? I'll take it.
In the afternoon we headed to the Canby fourth of July parade, which was as cute as ever.
It was pretty hot if you ask me, but not as hot as that one year that felt so unbearably hot that I swore I would never go back- which obviously I never stuck with anyway:)
The rest of the day was spent at home taking it easy, Jordan slept because he would have to work that night but he woke up a little bit early to do some sparklers and morning glories with his girlies. It was a simple, fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment