Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This Little Tillie Rides a Bike Now!

A few days ago Tillie figured out how to ride her bike without training wheels, yay Tillie!
The girl behind her in this picture is our neighbor and will be starting first grade next week.
She's the one who taught Tillie to ride, she told me that she made it her work for that day.
Well she did a great job, and now Tillie loves nothing more than to ride ride ride her bike all the day long. Sometimes she'll just run into the house and say "I LOVE riding a two wheeler!" And then run back outside to ride.
Good times, and good job Tillie!


Oh, see those chalk drawings all over the place? I'm sure our neighbors loooooove us. We bought the girls a big box of sidewalk chalk, and it lasted for maybe two days, all the kids in the complex had fun creating art ALL over the place. Oops. At least they had a good time, right?

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I love the post title. Yay, Tillie! Once it clicks it just clicks, huh?

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Good job Tillie! She is determined! I LOVE her SMILES!Great job on that neighbor girl giving her time and service to Tillie! Kudos for her!:o)

Jerilee E. said...

I need that neighbor to come over to my house! We've got a girl or two who could use some help :).
Great job, Matilda!! What a big girl!