I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's okay to be jealous of my picture taking skillz. Everyone is.
We even let them ride on the little cheesy rides that don't really do much of anything besides use up an inordinate amount of quarters.
They have this rock climbing situation there and LaRue was dying to try it, so we decided to let her go for it.
Look how high she went!
Okay, so I was practically sitting on the floor when I took this picture.
She was well within reach. And not willing to go up any higher.
One of those awkward parent moments when you don't want to force your terrified child to climb any higher, but you also don't want to see that six whole dollars you just spent go down the drain.
Oh well, we let her come down;)
Okay, so I was practically sitting on the floor when I took this picture.
She was well within reach. And not willing to go up any higher.
One of those awkward parent moments when you don't want to force your terrified child to climb any higher, but you also don't want to see that six whole dollars you just spent go down the drain.
Oh well, we let her come down;)
After all that fun, we enjoyed a delicious lunch at Red Robin, and as we were leaving the restaurant and heading out to the car we saw a horse in the parking lot! Their horse trailer had a flat tire, so the owner was walking the horse around.
Horses are Tillies FAVORITE. Anytime we see one while we're driving in the car, she yells "Mommy, HORSES!"
So we walked over and the owner introduced us to 'Bear' and let us pet his head (she was really nice).
Tillie was excited but WAAAAY nervous, I'm not sure if she actually touched the horse or not, but it was a fun little encounter.
Horses are Tillies FAVORITE. Anytime we see one while we're driving in the car, she yells "Mommy, HORSES!"
So we walked over and the owner introduced us to 'Bear' and let us pet his head (she was really nice).
Tillie was excited but WAAAAY nervous, I'm not sure if she actually touched the horse or not, but it was a fun little encounter.
I of course didn't think to take a picture while we were actually anywhere near the horse, so I got this fantastic shot as we were driving out of the parking lot. It really did have front legs, and even a head!
1 comment:
What a fun time! I love carousels!♥
Post a Comment