Monday, August 8, 2011

Grandma and Grandpas!

A few weeks ago we took a trip up to Orting to visit Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Kirsten.
As usual, it was completely perfect.
Psst! Michelle, Julie, Jerilee, Douglas, and David: my heaven on earth would be if we all lived in Orting with our wonderful little families. How fantastic would that be? We would seriously rule that town! Or, you know, just really, really, REALLY enjoy ourselves... just sayin.

I looooooove Grandma and Grandpas yard, the girls had so much fun playing outside, and running through the sprinkler (something we can't do where we live).

Grandma had some sweet princess bubble wands...

We strolled through the weekend farmers market they have about a mile away, stopped by the awesome bakery, and then played at the park.
Adelaides face is a little bit messy from enjoying her treat from the bakery.
And look! I combed her hair on this day!

Park fun!
Tillie and Adelaide were both wearing sandals, and I always forget that instead of sand or bark dust, the Orting park has all these little pebbles, and if you're not wearing sneakers they get all up in your shoes every time you take a step. So pretty soon they were those barefoot kids. Oh well.

Sliding fun.

Swinging fun.

Pool fun, back at Grandma and Grandpas.
I'm so dying for a backyard, I got to do so much reading while we were up there!

They also spent a couple of nights camping in the backyard.
Note the DVD players. They really know how to rough it.
Thank you Mom and Dad, SO much for letting us come and visit, I seriously did NOT want to leave!


2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

The girls DID have a great time! They loved being in the tent! Those tents are no longer.The years of wear showed and now they're permanently retired (aka dump)! Next Spring I have to get a new one! What DO you think about living in Orting? We'd love it! All our kids and their families in one town! :o)

Jerilee E. said...

Woo woo! I am so in- we are totally joining the Guptill family- like it or not. It looks like such a fun place to live!