But first, a word about pictures: If there's something to take a picture by, I take that picture. If I think that picture is cute in ANY way, I post it. Good times.
Fishy head cut out board thingie dealie starring LaRue.
Starring Matilda
Feeding the fish before we catch 'em.
Tillie was there too, I promise.
Tillie was there too, I promise.
Grandma, showing the girls how to catch a fish!
Ruesie caught one!
Look, they have peacocks there!
This one came up really close to us.
This one came up really close to us.
Adelaide was SO insistent about holding her own pole, so we took the hook off of one of them. So cute, right?
Sisters on a branchy chair!
Jordan and his new bestie.
This dog was large and in charge at the U-Fish, but he was really friendly and anxious to play.
He made Adelaide a little bit nervous. Whenever Jordan tried to throw his little dog toy and play with him, she kept saying, "No daddy, no dog!"
This dog was large and in charge at the U-Fish, but he was really friendly and anxious to play.
He made Adelaide a little bit nervous. Whenever Jordan tried to throw his little dog toy and play with him, she kept saying, "No daddy, no dog!"
Sittin' in a boat. Please refer to the note at the top of the post.
TeePee thingie.
It was a cute place and a fun outing, they had goats and bunnies for the girls to look at too. Over by the bunnies we found this pretty little thing...
Thanks for taking us on this adventure Mom and Kirstie!
2 comments:
The day was perfect! It wasn't muddy and the sun was out! Yes, not a pretty picture to see the fish lifeless. It didn't seem to bother the little girls though. The peacock had a hen close by and was in full plume to guard his girl! It's a fun place to visit! :o)
oh, the dead butterfly thing... still laughing. This looks like so much fun! I don't like fish (have I mentioned this before?), but it would be fun to watch everyone else fish :).
Post a Comment