Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Second Grader!

This sweet little Ruesie is a second grader today!
She has been SOOOO excited for school to start, she's been talking about it for WEEKS!

All ready for the big day!

Sorting out school supplies once she got to her new class.


At her new table!
I didn't even cry after I dropped her off. Progress!
No promises for when Tillie starts Kindergarten next year.
Rues teacher seemed really nice in the 10 seconds that I met her, and LaRue is SO looking forward to this year. I have a feeling it's going to be a really good one for her:)

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

You can tell she is soooo excited to be in school! Such a pretty little miss! Next year Tillie's turn! :o)

Jerilee E. said...

Cute big 2nd grade Ruesie! I really can't believe these girls are that old already!