This is Matilda "reading" the introduction of a Powerpuff Girls book that LaRue borrowed from the library.
While I am super impressed with Matildas reading skills - we're working on Rainbow words and Bob books - she just has this memorized from watching them on TV.
I can't help it, I just think it's really cute to hear her say things like "Professor Utonium", "Concoction" and "Chemical X!".
While I am super impressed with Matildas reading skills - we're working on Rainbow words and Bob books - she just has this memorized from watching them on TV.
I can't help it, I just think it's really cute to hear her say things like "Professor Utonium", "Concoction" and "Chemical X!".
Just in case you can't understand what she's saying for some mysterious reason;) This would be the speech (not that she has it exactly word for word:):
Sugar... spice... and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls. But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction...Chemical X!-- Thus the Powerpuff Girls were born! Using their ultra-superpowers, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil!
3 comments:
Ohhhh, she's so darn cute! I love that little slur in her speech! xoxoxoxo's ♥
Concoction is SO my favorite word now thanks to Matilda!
And I also love, "keep on reading?"
YES, please - you are adorable Tillie!!
I could listen to that girl all day- I love her little voice! Such a little smartie!
Post a Comment