And I usually love to decorate for this time of year, nothing fancy or anything, but I've got a box of stuff that I like to pull out.
But I'm not so much feeling it this year. And that is because the box is buried somewhere in what I like to call "The Closet of Doom."
So I picked up two bags of spiderwebs and on Sunday night the girls and I worked on some black pipe cleaner spiders (found via Pinterest - loving it!)
From the moment we made these little guys, the girls have been asking every half hour, when were we gonna put up their web? Well, today was the day!
So here it is, PROOF that we did a Halloweenie craft, and now have more Halloween decoration than just the Halloween themed box of Kleenex I picked up last week.
Yeah, I give it two or three days before the wind and little hands pull it all down, and only one day before it's infested by actual spiders.
The kind that move around.
I'm thinking we'll get Daddy to take it down;)
The kind that move around.
I'm thinking we'll get Daddy to take it down;)
2 comments:
Ha! The only Halloween decoration we have up is spider webs on our front door :). Hali keeps asking me to put more up. Now it's so close to Halloween that I feel like it's just a pain ;). I'm a good mom. At least you did a craft project with your kids!
i love it. you make me laugh.
Post a Comment