Rand, Laurie and Grandma Joyce met us there which makes everything more fun, so that was really nice, but the main thing the girls were looking forward to were the pony rides, and they weren't doing pony rides on Monday. D'oh!
Well okay, no pony rides, we can deal with that.
We had some bouncy castle fun
And then we headed over to visit with the goats, that sounds pretty wholesome, right?


And then we headed over to visit with the goats, that sounds pretty wholesome, right?
Well, all I can say is goats aren't all nice. Moments after these pictures were taken, the mama goat headbutted my sweet precious Adelaide right in the face! She fell to the ground and had a big ol' nosebleed and everything!
I do NOT love goats.
My sweet little baby, holding her little pumpkin. Please note the blood on her face. Tragic. There was more, Grandpa did a good job helping us clean her up. Poor. Little. Thing.

All of the activities were supposed to run until six, but it was only five thirty-ish and they weren't running the cute little barrel tractor train thing anymore. Come on guys, what gives!?
We consoled ourselves by climbing on a different tractor.
After enjoying some hot chocolate and looking at the baby chicks we headed home, a little colder, and a little wiser. I think next year we'll be visiting a different pumpkin patch - no goats.
I do NOT love goats.
My sweet little baby, holding her little pumpkin. Please note the blood on her face. Tragic. There was more, Grandpa did a good job helping us clean her up. Poor. Little. Thing.
All of the activities were supposed to run until six, but it was only five thirty-ish and they weren't running the cute little barrel tractor train thing anymore. Come on guys, what gives!?
We consoled ourselves by climbing on a different tractor.
After enjoying some hot chocolate and looking at the baby chicks we headed home, a little colder, and a little wiser. I think next year we'll be visiting a different pumpkin patch - no goats.
1 comment:
I'm sad that it wasn't as fun this year! I remember that one year we went with you guys and we had fun. Plus, poor poor little Adelaide! I knew goats couldn't be trusted!
Post a Comment