Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tangled!

Today I got to take LaRue and Matilda to go and see Tangled.
I know we're the last people on the planet to see it, and so I'm the last person on the planet to say this, but it was SO GOOD!
We really enjoyed it.
We saw it in 3D and everything which I was a little nervous about because I haven't been to a 3D movie before and I feel like I get headaches pretty easily, especially when weird eye stuff is involved, but I only had a mild headache by the end. I also thought there would only be 3D bits and pieces that would be kind of cheesy moments of things jumping out and startling you. I was so glad to be wrong.
So so so cute.

Now here are some terrible pictures for you to enjoy...

flash. sigh.


Not that this picture would make you think so, but kids in 3D glasses are pretty darn cute. Except that LaRue kept touching hers all over with her buttery popcorn fingers and then she couldn't see quite right. Trading buttery glasses back and forth is not so cute. Nor is it cute when you discover your Tillie has been kicking the seat in front of you for quite some time and yes, that seat is occupied.
Oh well, we still had a really fun time.

4 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

I loved that movie! My friend Jan and I went to see it and it's definitely going in our video library when it comes out! I get headaches too; we saw it in 2D. I'm not for the eye-popping viewing for myself. The girls are so cute! Bring out the diaper wipes to clean glasses!♥

Janelle said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard lots of good things about it.

Campbell said...

I loved that movie to it is so cute!

Jerilee E. said...

cute little 3-D eyed girls! We just did the 2-D, my girls just won't keep the glasses on. Now I'm feeling like I missed out on something :).
It really was such a good movie!