At least, it's not easy in this house.
Take a look at a little something I like to call Exhibit A:
I don't know if you can tell or not, but these little guys aren't well.
And it's not because of anything cool like a battle with a mouse king or anything like that.
It's the girls.
They LOOOVVE nutcrackers.
To death.
These poor nutcrackers didn't even stand a chance.
And it's not because of anything cool like a battle with a mouse king or anything like that.
It's the girls.
They LOOOVVE nutcrackers.
To death.
These poor nutcrackers didn't even stand a chance.
5 comments:
That's cute! ♥ Perhaps a little surgery and some new prosthetics???
Son of a nutcracker!! I just wanted to say that. I like the one with one arm. He has character! I'm glad they are well loved.
What? It's not like he used that arm anyway - I mean maybe he might when and if he actually DOES do battle with the mouse king - but for now he's got his lower jaw and that's what really matters right? But from what I can tell, that's more than I can say for the poor cracker in the middler. Am I right?
You are right Julie, and let us also note the humiliating lack of beards. I'm pretty sure those are the first things to get ripped off. Matilda does NOT tolerate facial hair, bearded fellows beware...
I couldn't even tell anything was wrong with them until I read the other comments (well, besides the missing arm)! They still look cute :)
Post a Comment