They had hundreds of nativities displayed, and activities for the kids. The building was decorated so beautifully, they had a string quartet playing Christmas songs, the whole thing was so lovely, I was really impressed with how much effort they obviously put into it. I wasn't sure how it would all go, but I'm so glad that we went, it was really nice.
Plus, my girls didn't even break one nativity piece.
Victory!
Victory!
But their favorite part was definitely the activity room.
Here we have LaRue dressed up as Mary, and Matilda as the worlds cutest camel.
Here we have LaRue dressed up as Mary, and Matilda as the worlds cutest camel.
This picture gives you a really good idea of what it was like when we finally let Adelaide out of her stroller in the activity room.
3 comments:
Sounds like a pefectly lovely evening! Which stake put this on? Great ideda having an activity for the kids to 'let loose'! ♥
oh goodness, I love it! That picture of Adelaide- can't get enough of it :)...
Run Away!!!
Wow, she IS quick!
What a cute idea for a Christmas activity - who needs Santa when you get free treats like glue sticks?!
Post a Comment