What was I thinking!?
We take the girls to the mall to see Santa each year, but this year it was kind of an ordeal.I should probably admit that it doesn't take much to make me feel like something is an ordeal.
Next year, we will go no later than December first.
Because on December 21st, the mall is packed.
PACKED!
The parking lot was a complete nightmare.
We finally got inside and found Santa... right as he was leaving for his hour long lunch break.
Sigh.
Book store.
Light Lunch.
Pharmacy Run.
Oh, the crowds.
Back to Santa fifteen minutes before he was due back.
LOOOOOONG line.
Sorry for my lack of proper or complete sentences, but this wore me out!
Three girls, it turns out, do not love waiting in line for an hour to get a 3 minute visit with Mr. Claus.
They were actually pretty good considering.
Well, except for Adelaide of course.
Adelaide wasn't all that interested in Santa.
I don't know why we bother buying the picture, they're never smiling, and this was the best out of three tries!
Not that you can tell, but Matilda and LaRue were really excited that they got to see him. LaRue especially, she wanted to make sure that her looong list made it into the right hands.
1 comment:
Man you were patient and deserve a badge for 'waiting' so long! I love seeing your three girls, each so cute and different, blonde, brunette and red head! Those girls sure are growig up too fast! ♥
Post a Comment