Ah, the calm before the storm.
I prefer to view this picture as Merry and Bright as opposed to blurry.
The haul.
Pillow Pet!
A lovely morning spent in warm glow of our fireplace... DVD... pretty much the same thing.
Here's a funny, little-known fact for you, some people take their fireplace DVD purchasing VEEERRRY seriously. I read some of the reviews when trying to decide which one to buy (yep, I bought it) (yep I even read reviews before buying it) and I started to get kind of anxious about it because some of the reviewers have really strong opinions about this sort of thing and finally I had to take a step back and realize, you're buying a fireplace dvd, it's going to be silly no matter what, you can't really be let down here. And I wasn't. Good story huh?
Man, I really love this thing.
Happy New Year!
2 comments:
What a lovely Christmas! I love the girls pjs too! our fireplace DVE looks like a 'real fireplace'! No clean up either! Good job! ♥
It looks like you rearrangedd your living room. Looks great! :o)
that fireplace DVD cracks me up :). Convenient that they have so many to choose from.
We sure do miss you guys!
Post a Comment