Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmasey Catch Up

This month is flying by! I feel like we've been non-stop busy, and a lot of it has been fun stuff which is nice, but my pictures have all been terrible, which is not so nice, and probably why I've been putting off blogging about it, but this is me, soldiering past that.

Chapter One: Winter Wonderland
Was it only last Monday that we did this? We drove over to the Portland International Raceway to see the lights display that they do each winter. We've gone for the past few years and it's kinda fun.
When you drive the racetrack you're going VERY slow, which means that everyone is actually pretty safe in this picture:
Except that I had to roll down the window to take this picture, and then Adelaide became OBSESSED with trying to climb out of it. I'm beginning to think she doesn't really like me much.

Here is an awesome picture of our cars antenna! Oh, and there's some lights in the background too.



Chapter Two: Cookie Party!
Earlier this week we had some of our favorite people over and the kids had a cookie decorating party while the ladies visited.
It was messy, and yummy, and fun, and boy, was there a lot of frosting licking going on.




Chapter Three: We ♥ Our Ericksons!
The Ericksons are in town! This makes us very happy. We got to visit with them Saturday night and the kids helped grandpa decorate the tree (the kids might have had a better time doing this than grandpa did, but he was a good sport). The kids were very excited to help and there was some pretty cute Christmas carols being sung, probably more enthusiastically than accurately, which just makes them all the better if you ask me.
And sweet little Brandon was so tuckered out that he fell asleep at the table sitting on his mommys lap.(I hope you don't mind me posting this picture, Jerilee. He's just so stinking cute!)

I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away, I hope you're all enjoying the season!

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

What an exciting and fun time. I'm sure there was lots of 'sticky' to wipe up, including cute faces! ♥

Jerilee E. said...

yay! we are so happy we are here to see all my favorite people :)! speaking of... where are you guys?!? ;).