Isn't she just darling?Mainly I just wanted to showcase the little boots that I finished for her today.
As I wrestled her to the ground and forced them onto her feet I began to wonder if she was perhaps less than jazzed about the boots.
I know, I know, impossible!
Then, as I tried for ten minutes to get a decent picture of her modeling the boots, clicking my way through about thirty pictures I began to wonder if she was perhaps less than jazzed about modeling the boots.
Kids these days.
Well, even if I didn't get any great pictures of the boots, I did get some good baby rolls in there, so it wasn't a complete waste.
And even if she doesn't really like the boots, I do. Maybe I will make myself a pair. Don't they just seem like the coziest thing for a rainy day at home?
Kids these days.
Well, even if I didn't get any great pictures of the boots, I did get some good baby rolls in there, so it wasn't a complete waste.
And even if she doesn't really like the boots, I do. Maybe I will make myself a pair. Don't they just seem like the coziest thing for a rainy day at home?
3 comments:
oh my goodness, those are the cutest baby boots ever!! I so want a pair! Basically, I want one of everything you ever make. Think you can take care of that? No pressure ;). Those little Adelaide legs- or Adel-legs, if you will- are pretty darn cute, too!
how cute are those boots?! Get outta town!
I'd like to request a pair for Kirsten for her birthday. Just name your price tag! Love them! So darn cute! Adelaid is the prettiest cherub! :o)
Post a Comment