Monday, January 18, 2010

18/365: Madelaide


I'm not actually one hundred percent sure what's going on in this picture. I was taking it because after giving Adelaide a little lick of my ice cream she made the funniest 'What is this in my mouth? It is cold and a little bit gross' face. In spite of that she kept coming back for more licks and at first it seemed like she was mad because I wasn't doing it fast enough, but when I finally did give her more it seemed more like an I-was-torturing-her-by-making-her-lick-the-spoon type of situation. Either way, I think she's got a terribly cute sad face.

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Adelaide's face is so sad but funny! I wonder if she's thinking, 'Hmm, tastes so good but it's so cold!' Give her a kiss! :o)

Jerilee E. said...

I love me some good baby mad/sad faces! She's an adorable Madelaide!