Sunday, January 10, 2010

What A Miraculous Age We Are Living In

Do you know what this is?
A life saver, that's what.
I'd heard good things about this before, but I never had to use one until yesterday.
I adore it!
In the morning we gave Adelaide her much needed medicine
- double ear infections, remember? -
medicine was flying everywhere,
there was a lot of screaming, and spitting,
and Adelaide was even worse.
In the afternoon, Jordan went to Babies R Us, and picked up the miracle maker.
In the evening we gave Adelaide her second dose.
And it was a dream.
Highly recommended for babies who are sick, and sick and tired of taking their medicine.

2 comments:

Colburns said...

I didn't even know there was such a thing. I will have to get one so I don't feel like I am on the movie Pulturgise when i give Nixin medicine.

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Wow! That's a definite keeper! It makes a great gift for a baby shower 'add on' or for a new baby! :o)