Saturday, January 23, 2010

Run!

Today was actually pretty nice outside, not always raining and even some moments of sun. Usually I don't care about that sort of thing, the rainier and gloomier the better in my book. BUT the girls have been COOPED up for months now, so even though I could happily go about three and a half years without going outside, we decided to take the girls to the college track and let them get some fresh air.I love this picture of LaRue. She's just the smallest thing, but she was running her heart out, and she's pretty fast too. If you are thinking to yourself that maybe she would have taken it easy on Tillie and just let her win one, well, you're wrong.


Be that as it may we managed to convince Tillie that she did win one and here is her victory shot. LaRue was very quick to point out that Tillie didn't actually win.
We know LaRue, we know.

3 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Hooray for sun! It does make for saner parents when the sun shines! :o) I'm so glad the girls had fun and they are both such cute girls and winners! :o)

Jerilee E. said...

You know I'm with ya on being best friends with gray skies- but an occasional sunbreak every few months is needed to let the kids run free! Hali doesn't let Sage win anything, either. It's pretty great fun, because we all know how well Sage handles herself... with the Sage rage.

emily said...

Matthew wanted me to say the following, "I like your shoes Tillie. I have shoes like that too." It looks like a fun time. :)